The Tradeable RSI Indicator
Some background and history
The RSI indicator is one of the most powerful technical indicators that there is and is one of the best indicators for finding turning points in the market and “Long Candles” (strong moves in intended direction). No surprise that it is very popular in most Forex and Binary traders who need to find new trends.
The RSI features in the following of our Expert4x Forex trading techniques as it is one of the most versatile indicators and comes very close to be a leading indicator:
- Long Candle Forex trading technique
- The With All The Odds technique (WATO)
- The Magic Momentum technique
- The Financial Turning Point Technique
- Simple-N-Easy Turning Points
- HAPPY EA
There are many ways one can use the RSI. There are in fact 11 major tradeable signals and readings given by the RSI and it can be used quite scientifically. But the most simple and powerful ones are the ones identifying turning points in the Forex market. As shown below, using only one of the entry strategies, when the indicator is above the overbought 80 line or below the oversold 20 line there is a good chance a reversal.
If you battle to find the start of trends this indicator is for you
How to get the Best Value from the Automated RSI Indicator COURSE
This automated MT4 RSI indicator comes with a "How to get the best value from your Automated MT4 Indicator" 8 Video course which covers key success activities. Please click on the video pictures or the headings of the videos to view them
To get the best out of the automated RSI Indicator you need to know it's Strengths and Weaknesses, What it is used for and Which signals are the most powerful. This video gives an overview of the indicator
This video shows how settings have been created to provide the Forex Trader with many options to create strategies which best suit the traders needs. The functionality of most setting are explained.
Using the knowledge of the RSI functionality and the Automated Indicator settings the trader is now in a position to create trading strategies. A number of strategies are reviewed and ideas give for others.
Owner access only
In order to do high-level testing of strategies identified it is always good to use your own Broker data for the account you will be using for live trading. This video shows you how.
In this video we do high level testing for some of the strategies identified to get a guide as to the profitability of the strategy and how robust the results are.
The Automated RSI Indicator has many filters and setting alternatives which could improve trading results tremendously. In this phase these refinements are reviewed.
Owner access only
Once you have completed your high level testing you will be in a position to plan the way forward which could be going directly into live trading or more testing
Owner access only
Trading options added to the basic MT4 RSI Indicator
Over and above the normal options open to the trader such as
* Overbought and oversold regions,
*** The following automation has been added:-
Set and forget, automated Forex trading
- 2 Entry strategies when the price either enters the overbought / over sold regions or exits them.
- 6 Exit strategies based on the reverse of the any of the 2 entry options, a target, a stop loss, a following stop or a break even stop.
- Time of day strategy options
- Day of the week strategy options
- Reverse the direction of entries
- With the trend risk management options where no against the trend trades will be opened.
- Fixed or % of account position sizing
- The number of open trades option
By adding the above functions we have turned a basic MT4 indicator into a highly Trade-able, Automated, Set and Forget RSI Indicator
Detailed setting available
Below are the detailed settings available for the Automated RSI Indicator. These settings are discussed in Video 2 of the "Getting the best from your Automated Indicator Course" and in detail in the AI user's manual.
What makes a ROBUST Automated Indicator?
Many Automated trading strategies rely on very specific setting to succeed. When only a small number of settings will give you positive results the Automated Trading Strategy is not robust and is very risky. Your chances of success are a lot smaller than your chances of failure.
When an indicator can be profitable with a big range of settings it is much more robust and your chances of success are so much higher than your chances of failure.
When following the 8 steps in the "Getting the best out of your Automated Indicator"course your chances of finding very robust setting for the Automated Indicator.
What kind of results can I expect?
The table below shows the results that would have been achieved if the Automated RSI Indicator was traded over the last 3 months. To:-
- View the results in more detail
- See the settings that produced the results
- Download the set files from the FORUM
please click on the number of pips in the table.
More currencies will be added in the next week - if you need any specific currencies tested and set files created please use the contact us facility
The RSI Automated Indicator is a trading tool
With this trading tool you can find:
- Identify strategies to use
- Find best strategy to trade
- Find the best time frame to use
- Find best currency to trade
- The best filter to use
- and after you have done that you can trade those strategies on a set and forget, automated basis.
What is included in your Automated RSI Indicator purchase:
- Access to the password protected, 8 video, "How to get the best out of your Automated RSI Indicator" course
- The Magic Momentum Forex course
- 2 licences to use the Automated RSI Indicator. It can be used on any 2 computers you wish at any one time. The Automated Indicator is in the form of an Expert Advisor.
- Assess to the password protected support Forum where you can raise any questions, get access to other owner strategies or discuss RSI topics you wish.
- Access to support from EAFactory for technical support and Expert4x for trading and strategy related support.
- FREE upgrades and improvements
- Initial Currencies tested for you and set files supplied
BUY HERE >
Do you have certified trading results on a live trading account showing that this EA is profitable?
The Automated RSI Indicator is a trading tool. It is a bit like you are asking MT4 to provide trading records for the free RSI that they supply in the your MT4 platform before you will use it. It is really up to you to make the best of this Forex trading tool.
Having said that the training and forum activities will no doubt come up with great and historically profitable strategies which you can use as guides for your own trading.
We will help and assist you to find the strategies that suit your personal style of trading best – be it short term scalping or longer term swing trading – by helping you through the “Getting the best for your AI” course.
Do you have any profitable pre-sets I can use to get started so i don't have to do the course?
The Success of any trading strategy depends on many variables. Which Broker you use, whether you like scalping or swing trading, which are your favourite currencies, which timeframe you use, which entry and exit approaches you prefer, which filters you like, which period settings you like using for the RSI, whether you are conservative or aggressive in your trading approach, which time of the day you like trading, which day of the week you like avoiding, and many more.
We can not possibly supply pre-sets which will cater for all of these many variables. That is why we provide a short course for you to create you own person pre-sets. Please remember this is a trading tool that can be used in many ways.
There is a good chance that good trading setting will be posted on the forum by users of the Automated Indicator. Also watch the videos supplied.